Conditions of Hire
1. The Cottage and Apartments are available from 3pm on the date of arrival, and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the morning of departure.
2. A non- returnable deposit of £100 per week is payable on booking, the balance to be paid six weeks before arrival.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND MEDICAL REPATRIATION WHEN VISTING THE ISLAND.
3. The owners cannot accept liability for any injury to any visitor nor for loss or damage to luggage, vehicle, or personal effects brought by visitors.
4. The Cottage and Apartments will be thoroughly cleaned before occupation and it is required that you leave it clean and tidy on departure.
5. Any damage caused must be reported to the owners immediately, and the cost of repair or replacement is at the sole cost of the visitors.
6. Prices are fully inclusive of electricity and heating. All linen for the bed is provided, together with bath towels, hand towels, and tea towels. Sheets are changed weekly, and will be collected and laundered. Fresh sheets are available on request. Household cleaning materials are provided, together with a vacuum cleaner.
The premises are a no smoking area.